Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What would you do with a letter that changed everything?




Do you know what I'm talking about on the title? it's about a novel written by my favorite author, Nicholas Sparks who was also the author of The Notebook and The Last Song.... 
I really like his works, I like it more if his works were turned into movies just like the movie "Dear John" starring Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried. That movie really catched my attention maybe because I can barely relate about their situation.






It was two weeks that would change their lives forever when John and Savannah fell deeply in love with each other, their relationship is put on hold with one leaving to complete her studies and the other one is to complete his job or service. Their love continues with sending love letters, narrating what they say or do every single day, every lines were very powerful as I watched that and saw the letters it's getting through my veins,  it contains love, pure love and patience but suddenly it didn't worked out for Savannah met somebody else and marry.




 She send a letter to john saying:





 "dear john I know its been way too long since I last wrote to you. I've been staring at this blank page for the last 2 hour, well if I'm being honest the last 2 months. Please forgive me for what I'm about to say and know that this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. My life with out you has...."




then her voice fades and john explains to his friend that she's engaged, It was like a very hard time for John to face it but I'm very delighted for John survived...


Many things happened but still they end up together...........













No comments:

Post a Comment