Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything....
-Bruno Mars

It's a boring monday, I wasn't able to attend school because I don't feel good at the moment and right now, I can't think of anything to do so I decided to do blogging. I don't know what to write I cannot think of good words to say here and yeah I'm bored, super BOOORRREEEDDDD! 
I don't feel like using my phone right now, I don't feel like watching TV, I don't feel like walking outside the house, I don't feel like eating right now, I don't feel like talking to anyone right now, I don't know why? I'm friggin Lazy, hey! it's a Lazy monday. I think I should sleep for a moment, yeah i will sleep now :D KTHNXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment