Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chocolate Muffins





It's saturday, so my two cousins went in our house that night to drink,
I was talking to Mark Dalisay (new friend) on my cellphone and he asked me if he can go in our house to drink and I said "yeah why not".


 A week ago, I met Mark in their so called "skatepark" in our town, It's not that long right? but it feels like I've known him for so long already.
skater's image is not that as good as what others think of but Mark is different he's a heart-friendly person , he loves his mom so much and yeah he don't do drugs, that's a big factor for me! I really really wanted to know him more and it's a right timing last night! 


Around 10:30 pm, my cousins went home because they are already dizzy! I thought Mark is going home too but I was wrong, he ask me if he can stay a little bit longer and I sad "sure". We talk about lots of stuff,  we knew that we have lots in common! I've never met a boy who loves to cook and bake cakes, oh my God that's awesome! he showed me a picture of his "Chocolate Muffins" yummy! I want to taste it :)


Talking to him is like a never ending road he always brings out a topic and deliver it very well, he's very outspoken, he say what he wants to say and yeah it was like we're getting to know each other more.


Conversation lasted at 1:00 am and I think it's time for him to go home already so he decided to go home and yeah it was a blast! he message me and ask something that made me turn red. 


This is the night that I would never forget :) 
I don't fake smiles that night,Thanks Mark! 

2 comments: