Saturday, December 4, 2010

what's it like to hold Friday night's hand?


I forgot what he felt like. I forgot how handsome he was - how nice and tender-hearted, selfless and attentive he was. I forgot how open he was, how inviting and sweet he was. 


I don't know who's to blame, one morning i just woke up with frustrated emotion... things may seem very difficult for me but i think i can still go on and wait until he arrive, i'm still having my hopes alive.


I forgot his smell, his smile, the way he laugh and yeahhhhhh..


We don't always talk anymore no more warm conversations, it was like we always talk about shits and stuff over and over again, he said that he's not that happy anymore and so do I, he always say that if I can't take it anymore, just tell him and you know that may lead to breakup---


Everything has changed. I want him to make me feel like i'm the only woman in the world but  it can't be! feels like something is missing, it's just not enough.


10 months of waiting and it all went down the strain.................









No comments:

Post a Comment