Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fighting for nothing

So let’s go back, to the first time, that I met you, in your Chevy, with your hands stretched, and me crying, screaming, “Mercy, Mercy!”
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

                                                     -MEG AND DIA




I Thought this day was the best day ever! everything seems perfect but I was wrong, I told you I was wrong! I don't know where to cling to, why are there some people act so rude? what's their reason? I'm feeling so f*cked up right now I really don't know what to beleive and what to do, I'm so much hurt, so d'you think i'm dumb? why does this always happen to me? do I really deserve this? i've made my own decision and I think I should stick to it no matter how nerve breaking it was. 


This feeling was like tearing me apart to pieces, pain caused by guilt, pain caused by self pity, pain caused by being accused and pain that won't relieve. As far as I know, I don't really have any idea about that bitch! it's just her sister messaged me and she was like a bomb exploding to nothing, it's not my fault anymore so you should stop telling me such rude things, I don't need to explain myself anymore say whatever you wanna say THE HELL I CARE?!!!


Am I fighting for nothing? does this cost a lot? I should not give up on this. I will succeed and get what I want. It's going to be part of the history I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment