Sunday, February 20, 2011

Self killing not self healing

Yeah, Facebook ruins my mood it is my fault though, I keep on visiting his Facebook just to see what's going on? what's new? and it's a way to recall all the stuff but it is self killing not self healing. Why do I keep myself checking out his wall? is there any sense at all? I'm just wasting my time for that and it will just hurt my feelings but no matter how hard i try to avoid myself from doing it so, I just can't. I already deleted him on FB but he added me last week, I thought that he will talk to me by sending me messages but I was wrong. It's funny waking up one morning from a dream and it became true, On a night before seeing that he added me, I dream t about it already that he added me on FB and messaged me but the thing that is different from a dream and reality is that he didn't messaged me. hahaha! okay I think this is R E A L I T Y :)


ijustwanttosaythatireallymissyouandseeingyourpicturesonfacebookbreaksmyheartsoimightunfriendyouonFBbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment