Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is this story that tells me i'm fine?

It adds color to my pages, like a sweet little nursery rhyme... 

 I'm lucky for having them in my life I know my life would suck without them...
my family and friends ofcourse! I can't picture myself without them they're like my other half, it was like feeling so incomplete on a friday night eating your favorite food, singing your favorite song and dancing your favorite beat, it's all not the same without them! That's why I'm really thankful because God is really G R E A T ! I can't stop thinking about my dream last night it's kinda weird but it makes sense, there are two strange people involve, A nun and A woman. I don't even know them they just keep on following me where ever I go, and it's weird when I hugged the nun, kneel and cry then I asked "Does Mary loves us, what does she say before she died?"- weird, why'd I asked that kind of question I don't even think about it by the way, then she answered "Mary leaves us with a goodbye,you must praise God and Offer your life to him".


No comments:

Post a Comment