Sunday, February 20, 2011

Why can't you look me in the eye, for one last time?

It's funny knowing that you're still fine, I can reach April already so I think I could see you around accidentally? actually, I want to know how does it feel to see you again, you know I wasn't able to see you for like ages, I think the only thing that is different is that when we see each other, there will be no connections, no more warm conversations it would be like having a simple look and smile, that's it. I want to hear that you're having good time with your  friends, FRIENDS ALONE, no special attention for the coolest girl you have been met? that is the only thing that bothers me at the moment. Seeing your pictures on Facebook makes me think about you all the time and it is kinda hard for me to say that I really miss you and I want to go back to the old times but I think it's too late, we're better off as friends, that would be better for our situation besides I'm the one who decided to let go and I should stand through it and I know I can do it. All that I want is to have a day with you to talk about stuff but it is impossible. So yeah? See you around when April hits the calendar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment